Thanks For Exploring Mental Coaching With Us
Thank you for requesting our mental coaching programs for golf yips. If you provided a valid email or phone number, Monique or Dr. Cohn will contact you within one day or less, excluding weekends.
Our office hours are 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. M-F (eastern time). If you would like to speak with us today, please call 888-742-7225.
How Does Mental Coaching Work?
We would like to take this opportunity to share with you how personal mental game coaching works. Here’s an outline of the process.
- You first can choose participate in free 15-min introductory consultation to discuss how mental training can enhance your (or your ball players’)performance in baseball or softball. We will determine which mental coaching program will fit you best.
- You’ll receive our Student Intake Forms, the Golfers’s Mental Aptitude Profile (GMAP) and Golf Yips Questions via email to thoroughly assess your mental game. You’ll complete these forms and send them to us before your first session.
- After we have received your forms, you are ready to get started! You’ll meet with us once a week for 45-55 min in person, via phone, or Skype (unless you singed up for a Gold program).
- You’ll receive a Mental Game Plan outlining the step for your mental game improvement.
- We’ll ask you to complete Breaking The Yips Cycle Audio & Workbook Program to help you prepare for each session and get the most out of your mental training.
- During ours mental coaching sessions, Dr. Cohn will work with you one-on-one to improve your mental game and performance.
We look forward to speaking to you about our mental coaching options and how we can help you reach your goals!
Your Mental Coach,
Dr. Patrick Cohn
Sports Psychology for Golf Yips
by Peak Performance Sports, LLC
Call Us Today Toll Free: 888-742-7225